Monday, October 1, 2012

What's on the Menu 9/30- 10/6

Here's what we're eating! It's been a while since I've posted regularly, so I'm hoping to be up and running more often in October. :) Do you have a menu plan? Feel free to leave a link to your menu post in the comments!



Sunday- We went to some friends' for dinner, so I didn't have to cook! Yay!

Monday- It's band night for hubby, so we just grab something on the road. Nice part of not having kids: we don't really have to plan anything for dinner if we have things to do. Bad part: we eat more Wendy's than we should.

Tuesday- Small group- we are bringing salad toppings. This will be a good way to use up some end of season garden tomatoes!

Wednesday- Chili and cornbread- hoping my crockpot doesn't burn my food this week. I really don't want to buy a new one. :(

Thursday- Fish tacos with rice and mango salsa

Friday- Meatball subs and salad

Saturday- Beef stew and biscuits

Make ahead and freezer cooking- This week I need to keep dealing with garden tomatoes and figure out what to do with those. :) Also, I'm going to make Freezer Lasagna Casserole, cookies, and granola bars. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment