Wednesday, October 31, 2012

31 Days to Balancing Work and Home {day thirty-one} : goals.

So today is the last and final day of October, and I can't believe how fast it's gone! Today I will leave one last tip. Set a goal for what you want in your home and career life. Decide, or at least be thinking about, where you are headed. Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?

Begin to view the daily work of balancing work and home as a means to get where you want to go. Find that groove and that balance if you want or need to continue working. And if the goal is to stop, view this time as a means to an end. Believe that your hard work will pay off, and be kind to yourself while you find your balance.

That's it for the month! Stay tuned for more in November. :)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely! I'm all about setting goals for what you want in every area of your life. 5-year plans are great, but I like to focus on setting daily goals too that lead me closer to my big dreams. Oh, and I love making worksheets to organize my thoughts into doable action steps.

    What are your goals for the end of the year? Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    sagegrayson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sage- you might have notice, I have been MIA for November and December! I guess you could say a goal I had for the end of the year was to just relax and not be so tough on myself. It has been great, and I am refreshed and ready to come back with new ideas! Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete