Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Balancing Work and Home {day one} : intro.

For the month of October, I'm linking up over at the Nesting Place, where they are having a 31 day blog event. I heard about via Sarah Mae, who is by far one of my favorite bloggers out there- check out her site! There is always something good for my heart when I read her writing.

I found out about this kind of last minute, but I am eager to join in the fun, and accept the challenge of blogging for 31 days straight! Judging from how busy my life got as soon as I committed to writing The Working Girl's Guide series in September, this will be a tough goal for me.

But October is my favorite month, and I am feeling energetic and ready for adventure! So, since I haven't had a lot of time to decide what my 31 Day topic should be, I am going to continue to share about balancing work and homemaking. Rather than lengthy posts, this will be 31 days of tips and tricks, my own life's mishaps, and sharing tidbits from my heart. I hope you all share your own moments in the comments as we all strive for balance and the building up of our homes and lives!



I'm cheating a tiny bit and making Day #1 an Intro. :) I'll be back to share tomorrow with something a little more substantial. I'll also be announcing the winner from September's giveaway, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment