Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 Days of Balancing Work and Home {day three} : maintain.

 
Word of the day: Maintain.
 
When you work, even part time, you will have to come to terms with the fact that your house is not going to be clean 100% of the time. Truthfully, no one has a clean house all of the time, but it can feel like you are the only one who doesn't have time to work on your house.
 
 
I don't know about you,but I tend to get tired and let things go. I clean like a madwoman, and then I don't for like a week. Or sometimes two. And then I am sick of it, and I get overwhelmed and upset that I have so much to do. And then I clean like a madwoman. And the cycle goes on....
 
Wouldn't it be better to do a little everyday? That's what I'm working toward. I'm trying to maintain my home, a little bit everyday. I am trying to let go of unnecessary stress and forgive myself for not having a sparkling kitchen at all times. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment