Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Spotlight on Geyer's Fresh Foods, Medina, OH!

There is a grocery store right around the corner from our house: Geyer's Fresh Foods (although the sign actually says "Hawkins"....weird....). We don't do our shopping there, but it is our "quick I need one more thing for dinner, and that's the closest place, so pay whatever it costs" store. Totally the opposite of what we are going for with couponing. I have found this store to be hit-or-miss. I don't find great deals so often that I'll shop there very often, but when the sales are good, they are very good! Honestly, the store is a little dingy, and a little overpriced usually. (And there is a cashier there that I always end up getting, who I just want to smack.) But, all that being said...they deserve a moment in the spotlight for their occasional, amazing deals. Once I stocked up on Tyson boneless, skinless chicken there for $1.38/lb. I was very happy. This week, they have a featured sale  that I just may take advantage of. They also double coupons up to 50 cents.

Save $10 on a turkey WYB 12 participating Kraft food items: 
(Plus, they have turkeys for .98/lb.!)


Miracle Whip dressing, and Kraft Mayo- $3.68 each

Kraft Dressing- $2.50
Use .75/1
(Or, I saw .50/1 coupons on Ebay that would double!)
FP: ala $1.50 

Stove Top Stuffing- $1.25
There are a lot of "buy 4 Get 1 Free coupons on Ebay right now!
 
Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallows- .98

Planter's Mixed Nuts and Cashews- $4.98

Planter's Peanuts- $3.50

Maxwell House Coffee, 33-34.5 oz.- $8.98

Ritz Crackers- $2.50
Use $1/2 in ad coupon
FP: $2 each WYB 2

Nabisco Snack Crackers- $2.50
Use $1/2 in ad coupon
Or $1/2 Printable 
FP: $2 each WYB 2

Philadelphia Cream Cheese- $1.67
Use $1.25/3 
FP: $1.25 each WYB 3

Kraft Singles-$2.50

Kraft Shredded and Chunk Cheese- $2.50

Cool Whip whipped topping- .98

Oscar Mayer bacon- $4.99
Use $3/2 in ad coupon 
FP:  $3.49 each

Claussen Pickles- $2.50

There are lots of other good Thanksgiving deals in this ad, but this one is BY FAR my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment