Thursday, November 10, 2011

Buehler's- My Favorite Matchups, 11/9-11/15

Around here, we have Buehler's, a family owned (albeit pretty big!) grocery store that I never paid that much attention to...but then they started doubling coupons. :) Smart move, Buehler's! I still don't go often, usually just when they have a really irresistable item. But I felt they deserved a nod, for all they do to bring a great deal to us here in Ohio!

Here are my favorite things this week:

Honeysuckle White or Amish Valley Frozen Turkeys- 69 cents/lb. from 11/2-11/23, limit one per store card.
* I am so excited to go get a turkey for this price. I hope they keep their stock up all month!

Perdue Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast Deli Lunchmeat- $4.49/lb.
*We both pack lunches for work and get a little too excited about good lunchmeat prices!



Okay, that's actually all that stood out to me in this week's ad. I definitely think their store sales are hit or miss, but when they are good, they are VERY good. Like these great prices on turkey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment