Thursday, November 10, 2011

How I Will Be Doing My Store Matchups

I worked long and hard carefully typing out all of the sales at Giant Eagle this week. I worked so hard that it was taking way too long. I really stopped to consider the value of having another coupon blog with matchups for every store that you can think of. And the truth is, I'm not sure that bringing every deal to your attention is my goal in this blog. My goal is more to share the experience and love of building my home both while I was single, and also on this new journey of marriage! With that being said, I think the best use of my time is to share some of my favorite highlights of upcoming sales and deals, and then point you in the direction of some fantastic established blogs by ladies who take the time to comb through every deal! I'll be passing on what I see around the internet, and sharing some deals that I run into while I'm out and about. I'll work hard to show you the fruits of my shopping and saving, and introduce you to some of the best coupon blogs out there!

I don't want my whole focus here to be about coupons. That is just one small piece of what I see for this site. I want to share a way of life that I think will extend beyond the grocery store. I want myself, and also my readers, to grow as they read, and become more and more excited about their home.

We'll see how this works for me as I get started! I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog and take the time to share some of your own great shopping highlights from this week!

1 comment: