Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Favorite Deals: Target 11/13-11/19

I am always on again- off again with Target. I go through seasons where I feel like I do all of my best coupon shpping there, and then times where I haven't been there forever! The truth is, if I don't have a specific list of what I need, it is just better for me to steer clear of the big red bullseye. I cannot go in without finding ten things I really, really want absolutely need. :) Here are my needs this week. I am hoping I'll be able to get them, because, sadly, my printer is down. my hubby thinks it is time to buy a newer, nicer one. Unfortunately, that means delayed gratification, and fewer printed coupons.

Buy 5 Participating Glade Holiday, Palmolives, or Softsoap Products, get a $5 Target Gift Card:

(Here are the ones I want! there are many more included!)

Glade Holiday Jar Candles- $2.50
Use $1/2 Printable , Printable , Printable

Glade Holiday Scented Oil Refills - $2.50 (I LOVE these, they just burn so quickly!)
Use $1/2 Printable, Printable, Printable

Glade  Holiday Room Spray- $2.50
Use .55/1 Printable, Printable, Printable 

FP: $9.95, + receive a $5 Gift Card, WYB 2 Candles, 2 Oil Refills, and 1 Room Spray

Market Pantry OJ- $2.19
Use $1/2 Target Printable 
FP: $1.69

Nestle Morsels- $2.34
Use $1/2 
Or $1/2 Printable , Printable , Printable 

FP: $1.84 (Not an amazing price, but better than full price, and I need some!)



Thanks to the Krazy Coupon Lady for the printable coupon matches!

No comments:

Post a Comment