Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Favorite Deals: Walgreens 11/13-11/19

Here are the highlights of the Walgreen's ad this week:


Revlon Emery Boards- $1.49, + Buy One Get One 50% off
Use (2) $1/1 Beauty Tool 
FP: .12 each 

Revlon Tweezers- $2.49 + Buy One Get One 50% off
Use (2) $1/1 Beauty Tool
AND $1/1 from the Walgreen's coupon booklet (will take off $2)
FP: FREE!

Select Scunchii Hair Accessories- $2.99
FP: $2.99, get $2 RR

For me, these free and almost free items are what stood out to me! I am definitely biding my time until all of the Black Friday coupon deals to go CRAZY stocking up :) I do need to restock my hair elastic stash...my sisters depleted it when they were in for the wedding. Plus, in our house, we need double the elastics for my husbands thick dreadlocks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment