Monday, November 28, 2011

My Favorite Deals: CVS 11/27-12/3

Well, I was sorely disappointed at the lack of deals going on at CVS this week. Maybe it's because last week was so stinkin' good! I'm glad my Extra Bucks earned with the Black Friday deals don't expire until Christmas Eve. There were a few things that I wanted to snag, but of course, but noon on Sunday, they were completely wiped out. I got rain checks for my items, so maybe they will restock soon. I wanted:

Complete Multi-Purpose Solution- $8.99
FP: $8.99, get $8.99 EB back

Glade Room Spray- .99
Use $2/2 printable (This is no longer available at this value, but there are lots of .55/1 coupons out there to be printed on many sites!)
FP: Free! 

I am thinking about price matching these Glade room sprays at Walmart, since there are no reward deals attached with them. They are a part of the "Spend $30, get a $10 gift card promotion, but I am definitely not in need of 30, and I wasn't that interested in the other items offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment