Thursday, November 10, 2011

Aldi's. I love it so much.

Does anyone else love it the way I do? I feel like their quality goes up and their prices go down ALL the time! Love! Here is what I will snag this week at this fantastic store (week of 11/6-11/12):

Chicken broth- $1.29
( I am allergic to MSG, and they always carry MSG free!)

5 lb. Bag of Grapefruit- $1.99
(My new hubby loves grapefruit, so this is a steal!)


3 lb. bag of Golden Delicious, Gala, Red Delicious, or McIntosh Apples- $1.49 each  (Apple Pie, anyone??)

2 pack of multi colored peppers- $1.49

Artisan Lettuce- 99 cents

Fit & Active Neufchatel Cheese- 89 cents

*Usually I round out my shopping at Aldi's, knowing I can always get a great deal on all those items I don't really coupon for and stockpile. The beauty of the great produce prices at Aldi's is that you can always price compare at Walmart to get a better deal on what may be better produce!

No comments:

Post a Comment