Monday, November 28, 2011

My Favorite Deals: Walgreens 11/27-12/3

Well, I am still recovering from my 14 or so transactions at Walgreens on Thanksgiving! But....I couldn't resist the few freebies going on at Walgreens this week, and my leftover Register Reward from the Black Friday sale were burning a hole in my pocket. So I rolled them into this purchase. You are looking at about 5 transactions here! I was excited that my Walgreens has 3 pack bags of apples marked down to .49 each. I used these as my filler items for my transactions, since I was using so many Register Rewards and coupons. A much more practical and healthy alternative to my usual candy bar fillers!

It doesn't look like much, but this is a haul worth just under $65, if I were to pay full price.

I paid $4.75, which was only the tax that my Register Rewards wouldn't cover!

My favorite matchups:

Walgreens Cold Sore Treatment - $7.99
FP: $7.99, Get $7.99 RR back

Mission Foot Rehab Cream- $5.99
FP: $5.99, Gte $5.99 RR back

Mission Max Muscle Rehab Roll-on Gel- $5.99
FP: $5.99, Get $5.99 RR back

Soft Lips Lip Protectant and Suncreen, Pearl- $2.00
FP: $2, Get $2 RR back

No comments:

Post a Comment