Sunday, November 27, 2011

Catching up from the holiday weekend...

How was everyone's Thanksgiving? Ours was very fun and relaxing, and we enjoyed it being our first married holiday! I started the day off right, with come highly competitive coupon shopping. How is couponing competitive, you ask? :) When all of the local couponers are ready for a really fantastic sale and you are all lined up outside of CVS at 7:45 am, and there is a limited supply when they open those doors. That's how! :)

Luckily, the other ladies there to shop those deals were very friendly, and we all helped each other find things. Then we all headed over to Walgreens when it opened. One of my fellow couponers even offered to stick a few items in her cart for me since I was stuck in line at CVS. Couponing can be so fun when people are polite, don't clear shelves, and share the coupon love!!!

Last year on Black Friday was actually when I was introduced to the world of Extreme Couponing, and what we like to call "The Drugstore Game." My life has not been the same since! Happy Anniversary, my darling coupon binder!

Here is what I snagged during this great Thanksgiving sale:



I paid $37 and some change.....

And I saved....wait for it......$248.00.

I am thankful for coupons. And Register Rewards. And Extra Bucks. And friendly cashiers (especially them!).

No comments:

Post a Comment