Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Giant Eagle Favorites 11/10-11/16

First let me say, I don't always have all of the applicable coupons for a sale. That is why I love to sit with the ad at the beginning of the sale week while I am logged into Ebay. Rather than buy a million newspapers, I order a large amount of a certain coupon when I see a sale I'd like to stock up on. Sometimes I have coupons given to me, and sometimes I will buy several papers if I feel like I am running low on a lot of things. Other than that, I use my printables and do my basic grocery shopping. I can do this now because I am in a nice comfy spot with my stockpile. It allows me to relax and not coupon like crazy ALL the time!

Here is what I really like at Giant Eagle this week:

Del Monte Canned Vegetables- 20 for $10 WYB 20 (.50 each)


1 FREE Wilton baking pan WYB 4 of the following items at $2.50 each:
     -Bisquick
       Use .50/1 Printable, Printable, or from 11/13
        Or .50/1 eoffer

     -Gold Medal Flour
        Use .25/1 Printable
   
     -Betty Crocker Muffin Mix
       Use $1/2 Printable , Printable


Duncan Hines Cake Mix, Brownie Mix, or Frosting - 4 for $5 ($1.25 each)
Use .50/1 Duncan Hines Cake Mix or Comstock (I didn't get these but I found them on Ebay!)
FP:  .25 each! 

*You can also use the .50/1 coupon on the Comstock Pie Filling, and pair it with another great coupon: Free Duncan Hines Cake Mix WYB 2 Comstock Fruit Fillings! Not sure what the price is on the filling yet, but I can't wait to find out! 

Newman's Own Salsa or Pasta Sauce- $2.50 each
Use .50/1
FP: $1.50 each 


Sargento Shredded Cheese- $2.50
Use .55/1 Printable 
FP: $1.40 each 

International Delight Coffee Creamer- $1.50
Use .55/1 Printable , Printable
FP:  .40

Chex Cereals- 3 for $5 WB 3 ($4 off instantly)
Use (3) $1/1 (I was able to find these on Ebay!)
FP:  3 boxes for $2


Nature Valley Granola Bars- $2.50 each
Use .75/1 Granola Thins - if included!
Or .50/1 Sweet and Salty- if included
Or .75/2 Granola Bars or Nut Clusters
FP: ALA $1 each, if these kinds are part of the sale! 


Ragu Pasta Sauce- $1.25 each
Use .50/1 (I found these on Ebay- they are in Spanish, and say "valid at Fiesta," but are a manufacturer coupon. Hope I don't have any problems, because this is going to be a great price!)
FP:  .25!!

Schick Disposable Razors- $5.39 each
Use $6/2 (I printed this a while back, and I plan to see if it will work with this sale!) 
FP: $2.39 each, if this coupon matches the sale item!




Buy Any 2 at $9.99 each, get a bonus 20 cents in Fuel Perks:
     - Quilted Northern Bath Tissue, 18 double rolls
   
     - Sparkle Paper Towels, 12 big or 12 large rolls
        Use $1/1 
         FP: $8.99

     - Brawny Paper Towels, 8 giant rolls
        Use .50/1 2 roll or larger
        FP: $8.99 
     
    - Angel Soft Bath Tissue, 24 double rolls
       Use .50/1 6 double rolls or larger 
       FP: $8.99 each  

*I'm not in love with this deal, but I really need paper towels, and who doesn't love Fuel Perks?? :)



Well, that's a highlight of my faves at Giant Eagle for the week! I wonder how many I'll be able to get! As a note, I look for the newspaper coupons to match myself, by searching my beloved binder, and also Ebay and coupon clipping sites. I do search other great blogs for where to find the best Printable coupons, and I will always try to give credit by pointing you in their direction to show some LOVE!

For complete Giant Eagle Matchups, head over to Stretching a Buck or Sisters Shopping on a Shoestring !
      



 

No comments:

Post a Comment