Saturday, August 25, 2012

What's On The Menu {8/26-9/1}



Here is what we are eating this week! I am super excited about my sister coming to visit me from Florida, and bringing with her our other sister's baby, who I have not seen in about 10 months! We have a fantastic week planned, and I am looking forward to cooking for my family!

Sunday- Eggplant parmesan, sausage and spaghetti Or get horribly sick and do nothing, make nothing, eat nothing. Poor hubs had PB & J. :)

Monday- Hubs has band; I'm eating leftovers. :) And then hopefully doing my freezer cooking!

Tuesday- Small group- We are bringing toppings for subs- Yay for using up garden tomatoes!

Wednesday- Freezer Lasagna Casserole (eating quick, then going to pick up the sister at the airport!) Think I will make a small eggplant parm on the side this night- we really have to use it before it rots!

Thursday- Chicken and lemon-garlic green beans with red potatoes

Friday- Chicken enchilada stuffed zucchini boats (Never did get to these last week!)

Saturday- Homemade pizza

Breakfasts- Pancakes and bacon, oatmeal and fruit, French toast and potatoes, zucchini bread

Lunches- Lunchmeat sandwiches and fruit, grilled cheese and soup, leftovers, salads

Make Ahead/Freezer Cooking- I confess, I did not blanch, chop, and freeze my tomatoes- so I really need to do that before they go bad! Same with shredding and freezing my zucchini. That's my main goal this week, because I am getting ready for company!




Linking up at: Money Saving Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment