Sunday, January 22, 2012

What's on the Menu: 1/22-1/28

Here is what we're eating this week! I have actually done pretty well with my grocery budget, and I'm excited about that. I'm being forced to get creative and see if I can make something rather than just buy it. I'm down to $65/week, but I think I might go over a little bit; I still need a couple of things that I don't think I can avoid buying.  :( Without further ado....

Sunday: Broccoli, Cheese, and Potato Soup w/Biscuits (We actually had this for lunch, and it was really good!)


Monday: Maple Roasted Chicken w/ Sweet Potatoes, Homemade Bread (From a mix, but hey, it's Bob's Red Mill, so it counts as "from scratch," right?)

Tuesday: Small group! We are bringing an appetizer and a dessert. I am probably going to make these interesting meatloaf cupcakes for our appetizer, and some cookies for dessert.

Wednesday: Chicken Rollatini w/ Spinach, Garlic Toast, and Tossed Salad

Thursday: Mike has band, and will grab something on the road, and I think I might be going out with a friend. We had to cancel last week, and band was also cancelled due to the weather....so we ordered a pizza. :)

Friday: Homemade Chicken Nuggets, Roasted Potato Wedges

Saturday: Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake 

Can you tell how much I like skinnytaste.com this week???? AWESOME healthy recipes! I was a little bored and needed inspiration when I stumbled across this site. So amazing. What are you eating this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment