Monday, January 16, 2012

What's on the Menu: 1/15-1/21

This is what we are eating this week! Since it's now Monday, and I've already made Sunday's dinner, I posted some pictures of my yummy results of a new pizza recipe! It was good! Not quite as tantalizing as the picture looks, but still really yummy.

Sunday: Grilled Tomato Basil Pizza
(I "grilled" mine in pan, since I had no desire to go out and use the grill in this weather!)

 








Monday: Chicken Parmesan, Pasta, Salad, and Garlic Bread

Tuesday: Small group! I'm bringing the tortilla shells and chopped tomatoes.

Wednesday: White Bean Chowder, Biscuits, Salad

Thursday:  I'm possibly going out with a friend, and hubby will be fending for himself on the way to his band practice.

 Friday: Lemon Chicken Breast, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, and Rolls

What are you having this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment