Sunday, December 4, 2011

Crunch Time At Target!

Today I had very little time to shop with, but I wanted to use that great Target printable coupon for a free $10 gift card when you spent $50 at Target. I also had a catalina coupon print out last week at Target for $5 off of a $50 total! Well, combine that with your every day coupons,Target printables and Target mobile coupons, and you are in for one wild ride at the Big Red Bullseye!


My goal was to spend as little out of pocket as I could, and only buy things I actually needed, not just spend $50 in order to get my gift card. Here's the breakdown of what I managed to save!

Febreeze Room Spray- on clearance for $2.08
Used $1/1 from mailer 

(2) Ghirardelli Holiday Candy Bars - $2 each
Use (2) $1/1 Printables 
and $1/2 Target Mobile Coupon

(2) Market Pantry Sliced Cheese- $3.14 each

(2) Market Pantry Bagels- $1.24 each

Market Pantry Tortillas- $2.79

8 pk. of Gatorade- $5.99

Market Pantry OJ- $2.39

(6) Archer Farms Yogurt Cups- .62 each

(2) Market Pantry Lunchmeat- $3.04 each

(2) NYC Nail Color- .94 each
Use $1/1 Target Printable 

(3) 2 oz. BioTrue MultiPurpose Solution
Use (2) $2/1 Target Printables 
And (1) $2/1 Target insert coupon 
*I was not sure if I could use this deal, because the coupon stated "not valid on travel size." I didn't get this in the travel section, so the cashier let me have it.

Women's pajama top tshirt- $2.48 on clearance
Use $3/1 Target Printable (adjusted down to $2.48)

Men's Holiday Boxers- $5.99
Use 20% off coupon 

I used my $5/$50 coupon and my $10 gift card when you spend $50 coupon. 

Total out of pocket: $34.90, and received a $10 Target gift card. That makes a total savings of 50%!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment