Sunday, January 5, 2014

So This Is What We're Eating This Week...

I'm trying to get back on track with meal planning and freezer cooking after the holidays. As always, cooking dinner and cleaning up is the bane of my evening, even though I really do like preparing meals (not so much the cleaning). Our evenings are just so crammed after work, and getting into some routine again will be really helpful as we are going to attempt getting more sleep. So, here is our meal plan for the upcoming week- hopefully it will keep me on track!

 
Monday~ Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, rolls, and salad
Tuesday~ Small Group (we're bringing cheese & crackers) or grilled cheese and tomato soup
Wednesday~ Chicken Enchiladas, rice and beans, tortilla chips and guacamole
Thursday~ Leftovers
Friday~ Homemade pizza w/ peppers, onions, and chicken
Saturday~ Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and fresh green beans
 
I'm planning to make as much ahead of time as I can and freeze a couple of the meals so that I can cut down on how much I have to do in the evenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment